Storyboard

 Based off my experience with creating my storyboard, I believe that deciding on what font each piece of text was in was the most challenging. It was hard to be certain how each font would play off each other until everything was in a respective font. I like the way the fonts on my storyboard go together. The only way these fonts will change in my final product is if I find a font that I like better than what I have now. I did in fact switch the font of the feature article and contents page. In my preliminary layout I had them as Arial Nova. Currently my feature article and my contents page will be in Rockwell. The other articles on the cover and contents page will be in Ink Free. After playing around with multiple fonts I decided on these because they flow together, and it keeps the page from looking chopped up. By creating this storyboard based off how I thought this magazine should look I obtained, “a rationale and basic production overview.” (O’Brien, 2005). Although multiple details changed from my preliminary layout to my current storyboard, I believe that by taking time and laying out all aspects of the magazine I have created the look and feel of the magazine I envision My ability to brainstorm and change things was due to the flexibility I had with the story board (Higgins 1995). For example, I decided to not have any other articles listed on the cover so the food and the feature article could be the main focus. I also decided not to have the dish for the feature article be a whole page. I did this to break up the page and prevent it from being only text and one picture on the page. The font of the articles listed on the content page is Ink Free. I also made the font for the ingredients, recipe, and origins Ink Free. I did this to tie everything together.  

 

 

 





Comments