Production 6- Ingredient and Recipe Solution
As I began to read through the answers I was given in the email I realized I would not be able to use the exact recipe or ingredients in the feature article. The recipe and specific ingredients would be the exact way the chef makes them. If these were put out it could have a negative impact on his sale of the dish. People would then be able to make them at home and no longer need to come to the restaurant to order them. After discussing this with my teacher I have decided I will use the information the chef has provided me and make it known some parts will remain secretive. I then had the idea to create a "Top Secret" stamp to have behind the parts of the recipe and ingredients I will disclose. I feel as though this will be a fun touch to the page. I may also state where readers can find the actual dish and mention the location of the chef's restaurant. I used Adobe's Illustrator to create the stamp. "Top Secret" is written in Calisto MT and I have applied the glass distort effect to the stamp. Once I bring the stamp into InDesign I will decrease the opacity. This will make it less prominent behind the text.



Comments
Post a Comment